Guardian Tracker GPS Vehicle Tracking System
With it’s 2 way SMS packet technology, the reliability of this tracking unit is far superior to GPRS or one-way packet systems.
PLUS… NO monthly or annual fees!
Key Features and Benefits
- 2-way SMS packet communication for superior reliability
- Up to 10 Geofence boundaries which may overlap (keep out and / or stay within)
- Lowest overall cost of operation with highest reliability in real world situations
- Absolutely no annual, activation, transfer or monthly fees
- Pay only for credits as needed after the 100 credits included
- Unit may be transferred to another vehicle or owner at any time without transfer fees
- External GPS / Cellular antenna for stealth installation and superior reception
- Largest coverage area – uses every GSM cell tower in US, Canada and Mexico plus quad-band cellular frequencies for coverage world-wide
- Minimal battery drain for seasonal vehicles or extended vacations
- Warn, disable or locate in real time or at a scheduled future date and time
- Power interrupt / low battery alert with battery backup – locate unit even if wires are cut (GT-X3 model)
- Field tested 96% reliability vs 60% response for leading competitor
- Certified installer is not required. Owners may self-install for the ultimate in security and protection
Real-time results show exact location, speed and direction of travel in 3 views: road map, aerial and ‘bird’s eye’.
The geo-fencing feature allows the owner to program up to 10 ’stay inside’ or ‘keep outside’ areas on a map to keep tabs on the vehicle (or employee).The unit alerts you immediately via email or text message if the boundary of any geofence is violated. This is a “stay inside” geofence.
This unit with its 2-way SMS technology (vs the cheaper GPRS data units) proved far superior in tracking reliability real-world conditions. The initial cost for SMS technology is slightly higher but end users will appreciate that there are no activation, monthly or annual fees to pay – they only pay for tracking as needed and 100 communication credits are included.
For dealer pricing inquiries, please call (913) 871-0678
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase of the Guardian Tracker GPS system, simply return the unit in its original condition within 30 days and receive a complete refund
(less shipping and handling)
Our documented ‘failure rate’ is the lowest in the industry.
Any defective unit will be replaced free of charge within one year of purchase.
Available in 2 Models:
(See features section for details)
Does NOT include starter interrupt,
battery backup or power monitoring.
Includes starter interrupt,
battery backup and power monitoring